Corvette Ridetech TQ Series Front CoilOvers, Use W/TruTurn, Includes Springs, Sold As Pair, 1963-1967
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Monotube Gas Pressure Design Offers Super Fade Free Performance
- Impact Forged Aluminum Body Provides Superior Strength and Reliable Service
- Larger 1.834" Piston Provides Outstanding Ride Quality
- Double Sealed Rod Guide With Dust Cover Eliminates Oil Leakage
- 5/8" Chrome Shock Shaft
- Anodized Finish Protects Against Corrosion
- Rebound PLUS Dual Stage High Speed And Low Speed Compression Adjustability
- CNC Machined Billet Hardware
- Unique Pinch Clamp Height Adjuster Uses Finer Thread For Easy Adjustment
- Includes 1/2" Bore x 1" Kevlar Lined Bearings For Noise Free Operation
- Fits 1963-1967 C2 Corvettes
- Quality Level: High Performance Upgrade
- Construction: Lightweight Impact Forged Aluminum, Smooth Body
- Finish: Powder Coated
- What's In The Box: Hyperco Coil Over Springs, RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks, Mounting Hardware, Instructions
- Where It's Made: USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: 1,000,001 Miles
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 27" x 11" x 5"
- Approx. Installation Time: 5-7 Hours, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty: Medium DIY
Track Quality Series – The newest addition to the RideTech line is the Track Quality ("TQ") shock series. Going beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular, the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications.
The high speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness...pot holes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high speed excursion of the piston rod. The low speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use.
Typical Applications: The Ridetech TQ is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Mono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart - it means consistent performance and great ride quality
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
Built in Indiana by HyperCo:
High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
1963-1967 (C2) Corvette Ridetech TQ Series Front CoilOvers, Use W/TruTurn, Includes Springs, Sold As Pair
|Base Part Number||374512|
|Eck OEM Number||11523511|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year 0|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967|