Corvette Brake Rotors, Rear, Wilwood Promatrix, 1988-1996
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Replaces Worn or Cracked Rotors
- High Performance Rear Brake Rotor & Pad Upgrade
- Fits Stock & Aftermarket Wheels & Factory & Wilwood Brake Calipers
- Fits 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996 Corvettes
- NOTE: Bedding-in new pads and rotors should be done carefully and slowly. Rapid heat build up in the brake system can lead to warped rotors and or glazed brake pads. Most brake pad compounds will take up to 300-400 miles to fully develop an even transfer film on the rotors. After installing new pads make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 35 mph with moderate pressure. Make an additional two to three hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 mph. Do not allow the vehicle to come to a complete stop.When completed with this process, park the vehicle and allow the brakes to cool completely before driving on them again. Do not engage the parking brake until after this cooling process is compete.
- Quality Level: High Performance Upgrade
- Construction: 13", 2-Piece, Vented, Drilled & Slotted SRP Rotors
- Finish: High Tech Corrosion Resistant Finish
- What's In The Box: 2 Rotors With Hats Pre-Installed, High Performance Pro Matrix Pads
- Where It's Made: USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: None
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 13" x 3"
- Approx. Installation Time: 1-2 Hours Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty: Medium DIY
1988-1996 (C4) Corvette Brake Rotors, Rear, Wilwood Promatrix
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||374742|
|Eck OEM Number||140-8314-D|
|Brand||Wilwood Disc Brakes|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year 0|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary Edition||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1988|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary Edition||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1993|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Base||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Collector's Edition||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1996|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Indianapolis 500 Pace Car||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1995|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|