2006-2013 Corvette K&N Cold Air Intake System Z06 LS7
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Fits 2006-2013 Corvette Z06 & 2013 427 Convertible
- Adds Up To 27.22 Horsepower To The Rear Wheels At 5,500 RPM
- Larger Air Intake Tube And Oversized K&N Performance Air Filter
- Superior Roto Molded Urethane Construction With Raised K&N Logo
- Unique Pleated Air Filter Design - Straightens Incoming Air & Increases Airflow Up To 57% Over Paper Filters
- Improves Performance - Releases More Horsepower, Better Throttle Response, Deeper Sound
- Superior Engine Protection - 4 To 6 Layer Gauze & Cotton Filter Is 98.43% Efficient
- Re-Usable - Clean And Re-Oil Every 12,000 to 50,000 Miles Depending On Conditions
- Direct-Bolt On With Basic Hand Tools, No Cutting Or Drilling On OEM Parts
- Includes All Necessary Hardware And Detailed Instructions
- 1-Million Mile Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made In The USA
- NOTE: Not Legal For Sale Or Use In The State Of California
When 505HP isn't enough from your LS7 powered Z06, you'll want to find simple, bolt-on products that improve performance without voiding your factory powertrain warranty. The factory air intake system is restrictive because it was designed for maximum space efficiency rather than maximum power. Should you decide to add a higher flowing exhaust or a flash computer tuner for even greater power, the factory air intake system will hold you back. The solution is this K&N high flow performance air intake system from Eckler's Corvette.
The larger free-flowing tube and oversized pleated air filter are engineered to maximize performance. By minimizing restriction and straitening air flow, you'll increase airflow, improve engine efficiency, and realize up to 27.22 horsepower to the rear wheels. As a rule, anytime you can add 10HP or more to the rear wheels, you'll be able to feel to difference. In this case, you'll not only feel it but you'll hear it too! K&N's air intake system has a deeper and throatier sound under acceleration...just enough to let the competition know there's something different under your hood.
The K&N C6 2006-2013 Z06 cold air intake features a custom carbon fiber top and bottom, a roto molded urethane air intake tube with a raised K&N logo, and an oversized version of K&N's performance proven air filter. K&N's air filter is washable, cleanable, and allows you to travel up to 50,000 miles between cleanings (depending on your driving conditions). With basic hand tools you already own and by following the step-by-step instructions, you can install this air intake in as little as 90 minutes. And, installation requires no drilling, cutting, or permanent modifications. Best of all, K&N's C6 Corvette performance air intake system is made in the USA and backed by K&N's famous Million Mile limited manufacturer's warranty. Trust Eckler's Corvette for all of your C6 Z06 2006-2013 Corvette performance, restoration, and accessory parts.
2006-2013 (C6) K&N Air Intake System, LS7| 63-3060-1 Corvette
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||176347|
|Eck OEM Number||63-3060-1|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes 427 Convertible||Year 2013|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Z06||Series||Body||Notes Z06, Sports Coupe||Year 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013|