1958 Corvette Hood Stock Design
Eckler's Automotive strives to bring you the BEST QUALITY parts at the BEST PRICE! That’s our personal guarantee and promise to you, our valuable customers. We’re so confident in our services and our pricing, we will match any currently advertised retail price (excluding sales pricing) for identical parts and products. If you find the same item, brand and MFG part number from any current website, advertisement, catalog or flyer, we offer here at Eckler’s. Call us at 877-815-5799 to place your order so that we can verify and then match the current retail price. It’s really that simple!
- Patterned After Stock 1958 Corvette Hood
- Precision Fit - Heavily Reinforced Molds Are Adapted From Original GM Panels
- Unequalled Finish - Finest Automotive Grade Resins With 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat & 21 Mils of Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality - Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength - Machined Steel Plates Riveted To Inner Hood Reinforcement
- Save Time & Money - Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep Time
- Made In The USA
- Uses Your Original Hinges And Support
- NOTE: Fiberglass Panels Require Fitting, Trimming, Shimming, And Special Finishing. Unless You Are Experienced In Working With Fiberglass, Eckler’s Recommends Using A Qualified Body Shop. Eckler's Offer The Most Complete Line Of Fiberglass Repair Materials As Well As Professional Fiberglass Prepping And Finishing DVD's - Volume 1 P/N 46383, Volume 2 P/N 46384. Our DVD's Are Loaded With Helpful Fiberglass Prepping And Finishing Tips That Will Help You Finish Your Project Right.
At first glance, all aftermarket fiberglass hoods may look the same. During the 1980's and 1990's, several aftermarket companies tried reproducing fiberglass hoods. However, many short cuts were taken to save costs. The end result were hoods full of air bubbles and waves. The amount of prep work required was time consuming and frustrating for body shops and expensive for consumers. Even worse, these cheap hoods didn't have reinforcements in them so they had to be pinned on. That may be fine for a race car but definitely not OK for a driver, show car, or investment. Those were the 1980's and 1990's and definitely NEVER the case at Eckler's Corvette.
Body shops and do-it-yourself enthusiasts have trusted Eckler's Corvette as their #1 fiberglass source since 1965. They've tried other brands that just don't measure up in quality, durability, fit, and finish. Eckler's has invested heavily in research and development, manufacturing processes, and quality control techniques. The result is the finest quality fiberglass body panel that fit right the first time and with minimal prep work required. Eckler's Corvette fiberglass body panels are painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body panels. Eckler's overbuilds every mold with heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Eckler's utilizes only the best automotive grade resins with 3 layers of 3.5 ounces of mat and 21 mils of soft sanding gel coat. Eckler's superior hand-rolled fiberglass process eliminates troublesome bubbles and frustrating waves. Eckler's body panels are precision trimmed and drilled to eliminate fitment issues. All of this eliminates hassles, frustrations, and disappointments while saving you valuable time and money. Do it right the first time and insist on only the best fiberglass for your Corvette by demanding Eckler's Corvette fiberglass.
1958 (C1) Premier Quality Products, Hood, Stock Design| H150Q Corvette
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including Glass wool fibers (inhalable and biopersistent) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer on birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Base Part Number||100065|
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette||Series||Body||Notes||Year 1958|
|Make / Model Chevrolet Corvette Standard||Series||Body||Notes Convertible||Year 1958|