You're currently on:
We're always looking for talented, motivated and energetic people...For the last 50 years Eckler’s has offered our customers the very best automotive restoration and accessory parts (www.ecklersautomotive.com). We are always interested in energetic, enthusiastic, professional individuals to join our team.
Current Job Listings:
Sr PHP Developer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Develop, Test, and Implement Web based applications for all commerce and non-commerce web sites utilizing PHP, Zend Framework, VB Script, and HTML per Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Monitor and maintain current web applications and provide analysis and resolution of bugs as needed.
- Provide application and system administration support for the Apache web servers, Linux servers, and MY-SQL database servers.
- Lead and direct the work of Web programmers.
- Create and maintain documentation as required.
- Create test plans and perform proper testing of all applications before releasing into production.
- Provide metric reporting for websites and project status reports as required.
- 3+ years of experience in web software development in an Ecommerce business environment preferably using Magento.
- Understanding of Internet software engineering principles, techniques, and development methodologies.
- Proficiency with web servers, HTML, Zend Framework, PHP, and web infrastructure.
- Proficiency with database servers, MS-SQL and MY-SQL.
- Proficiency with the Linux operating system and its variants.
- Experience with on-site search engines such as Endeca or Mercado.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce and Internet Marketing techniques.
- Ability to understand analytical site traffic data and to respond to customers’ patterns, trends, and usability needs.
- Strong and creative user interface design skills and experience designing Ecommerce pages and websites.
- Effective organizational, analytical, and follow-through skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and strong listening skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of managers and employees from junior staff positions through most senior executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities, to respond positively to unexpected changes, and to continuously reprioritize as needed.
- Works collaboratively and effectively within a team of peers.
- Satisfy all legislated and governing employment requirements.
Salary: Competitive DOE Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Flex and PTO, 401K
If this opportunity appeals to you, please send your resume to email@example.com.